Time: 45 minutes plus 2 hours or overnight marinating
1 cup red wine
2 tablespoons Jomeis Fine Foods Sweet Balsamic Reduction
3 springs Rosemary
3 Garlic gloves
2 rack of lam, French racked & trimmed
2 small sweet potato cut in rounds
a bunch of dutch carrots, peeled and left whole
a bunch asparagus washed bottoms trimmed
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Heat wine,rosemary & garlic reduce then add Sweet Balsamic Reduction.
3. Cool then pour over lamb and marinate 2hrs or overnight.
4. Sear over hot fry pan with a little Olive Oil a few minutes each side till caramelised, season to taste.
5. Add sweet potatoes & carrots to fry pan till caramelised, then add fry pan to oven for 12 minutes for Medium to rare Lamb.
6. While lamb rack in oven, pan fry or grill asparagus.
7. Transfer all ingredients to a large plate. Cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
8. Serve dish with a drizzle of Sweet Balsamic Reduction.
Eat Well Live Well Happy Eating